TRG supports your efforts, from developing the charter application, to securing a building, to hiring staff, and ensuring governmental compliance.
TRG Combines Business + Educational Expertise to Open and Operate Charter Schools.
Whether you’re pre-operational or open and pursuing continual improvement, The Romine Group supports you in achieving educational excellence.
Our pre-operational services include hands-on support in:
- Conducting community meetings with parents, leaders and educators to understand what they want in a school
- Developing an exhaustive charter application — a monstrous document detailing your educational program, budget, curriculum, governance structure, etc.
- Locating a site, planning renovations or preparing for new construction
- Identifying an administrator and creating a highly effective educational team
- Applying for a charter school startup grant
Our operational services following receipt of a charter include:
- Securing startup funds
- Overseeing renovation or construction
- Purchasing books, technology, supplies, and materials
- Hiring and training leaders and staff
- Marketing and recruitment of students
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with state and federal regulations
- Supporting continual improvement in educational offerings and achievement